By Chris Wright, 4/19/23
The House Oversight Committee is now investigating six additional members of the Biden family for illicitly profiting off of Joe Biden’s political career, bringing the total to nine. “The Biden family enterprise is centered on Joe Biden’s political career and connections, and it has generated an exorbitant amount of money for the Biden family,” Committee chair James Comer said. He said the Committee now has “thousands of pages of financial records” that “confirm the importance of this investigation.” Committee member Marjorie Taylor Greene alleged the evidence shows, “The Biden crime family participated in human trafficking by soliciting prostitutes from the United States and abroad in countries like Russia and Ukraine.”
Also, we learned yesterday the House Judiciary Committee has found evidence of a link between the letter from current and former intelligence officials dismissing the Hunter Biden laptop as Russian disinformation and the Biden presidential campaign. The laptop was later proven to be authentic, showing the real Hunter Biden and his activities. Republicans are calling the letter a substantial interference in the 2020 presidential election. The Committee is expected to release its evidence in a report later this month.
The House Oversight Committee has been following the trail of suspicious activity reports, bank records reluctantly but finally given up by the Treasury Department. U.S. banks generated such reports on more than 150 business transactions involving Hunter and James Biden.
Recent stories chronicle other evidence coming in against the Biden crime family:
- Senate Republicans have obtained Chinese bank records showing millions of dollars in payments from Chinese companies to Hunter Biden
- more than a dozen federal whistleblowers have provided information about Hunter Biden’s potentially criminal activities to the FBI
- another whistleblower who served alongside Hunter Biden as an adviser to a Chinese energy company closely tied to the Chinese Communist Party said he gave “damning information” about Hunter Biden to the FBI in 2019. The company paid Hunter Biden more than $6 million in 2017 to pursue energy deals in the U.S.
- Hunter Biden received classified briefings from the State Department on a regular basis and used the information in Biden family business dealings
- emails on Hunter Biden’s laptop show he shared classified information with Burisma and used classified information in an otherwise impossibly well-informed report on Ukraine, Russia, and the United Kingdom
- another email on Hunter Biden’s laptop names Joe Biden as participating in a deal in 2017 to sell U.S. natural gas to China. Critics tie that to Joe Biden’s decision as President to sell oil from the U.S. Strategic Petroleum Reserve to China.
- a Chinese energy executive who was arrested in the U.S. for money laundering paid Hunter Biden $1 million to be the ‘fixer’ in his case. The executive ended up serving only a few months of a three-year sentence.
- Finally, Hunter Biden’s business associates visited the White House more than 80 times when Joe Biden was Vice-President.
I’ve just scratched the surface of what’s already known. Congressional Republicans are still digging. Stay tuned, there are more shoes to drop. Justice may never be done, but at least we’re going to get to see the whole sordid mess and to vote accordingly.
Watch Eagle Headline News – 7:30am ET Weekdays
– The 6 Top Stories in One Minute