The ongoing lawfare against Donald Trump and his inner circle shows that the Department of Justice needs to be reformed in a major way, explained former Assistant U.S. Attorney General Jeffrey Clark on Liberty Hour with Alex Newman. Clark, who led multiple DOJ divisions under Trump, also blasted the Biden administration’s lawless “environmental” and “energy” policies undermining the U.S. economy and national security.
Also sounding the alarm about Biden’s policies in this episode of Liberty Hour was Twila Brase, who leads the Citizens’ Council for Health Freedom (CCHF) and warned of ongoing threats to Americans’ genetic information privacy. Brase denounced the COVID injections, too, saying it was obvious they were not safe or effective.
Finally, Susan Daniels told AMP viewers that the suspicious death of Obama’s chef needed to be properly investigated by law enforcement, as many claims simply do not add up. Daniels, author of The Rubbish Hauler’s Wife versus Barack Obama, is a private investigator and serves as president of Susan Daniels & Associates.
In the news, Alex covers:
- Dr. Fauci was referred to the DOJ for criminal prosecution by Sen. Rand Paul for perjury charges due to lying under oath to Congress.
- The House Oversight Committee released bank records Wednesday showing Hunter Biden took millions of dollars’ worth of payments from Russian, Ukrainian, and Kazakh oligarchs. Republican Kentucky Rep. James Comer, Chair of the House Oversight Committee, said: “It’s clear Joe Biden knew about his son’s business dealings and allowed himself to be ‘the brand’ sold to enrich the Biden family while he was Vice President of the United States.”
- Almost no media was talking about this. But the New York Post, which is owned by Rupert Murdoch’s media empire, did have a great cover exposing it.
- Speaker McCarthy, who was just spotted at Bohemian Grove, is being forced to talk tough. He just called on Biden to “give us his bank statements” to prove he didn’t benefit from his family’s foreign business dealings as Republicans prepare to launch an impeachment inquiry as early as next month.
- Biden administration Energy Secretary Jennifer Granholm held multiple talks with a Chinese Communist Party official linked to an oil company counting investment from Hunter Biden’s private equity firm just days before the U.S. moved to release oil from its strategic reserve in 2021.
- More on corrruptocrat Granholm: Speaking of corruption, Proterra, an electric bus company that received heavy backing from President Joe Biden’s administration, filed for bankruptcy on Monday. The company was hyped by Granholm even as she owned over a million dollars’ worth of shares.
- Biden is getting the military to defeat America’s main enemy…. alleged man-made CO2 and climate change. Don’t cry.
- Joe Biden just stole another million acres of land around the Grand Canyon under the guise of preserving it. Of course, everybody who has been there knows it did not need any additional “preservation.”
- Massachusetts Gov. Maura Healey on Tuesday declared a state of emergency in the liberal state over a surge of migrants that she says has left social services overwhelmed, and she called for more funding and help from the federal government.
- A recently released report from Michigan law enforcement reveals a concerning voter fraud incident involving a group funded by Joe Biden’s 2020 presidential campaign.
- Why will fake news not cover it? They are busy conspiring with the government to attack your faith, family, and freedom. The far-left New York Times collaborated with the New York State government to produce its now-infamous series of stories targeting Orthodox Jewish schools, according to over 800 pages of emails obtained by Breitbart News.
- Woke FL State Attorney Monique Worrell, removed from office by DeSantis for refusing to follow the law and do her job.
- FL Rep LaVon Bracy Davis issues a “war cry” that sounds like a call to insurrection and violence. DeSantis crushed the Dems 60-40. Davis spoke at the Aug. 2 kick-off event along with Florida Democratic Party Chairwoman Nikki Fried for the “Take Back Florida” tour.